- Participation as an exhibitor is reserved for EUROPEN-PEN International registered practice enterprises only. The participant is entitled to choose a zone on the floor plan at registration, the exact booth number will be determined by COFEP and communicated on December 18, 2019 .
- Payment must be made after receipt of the invoice and before the due date stated on the invoice. The registration is guaranteed after receipt of the payment.
- In the event of cancellation, the registration fee will not be refunded.
- A booth can be rented for one or two days. A practice enterprise can book 2 booths for one day, but 1 booth can never be occupied by more than one practice enterprise at the time.
- Each participant should decorate the stand sufficiently and man it with sufficient staff.
- The trade fair activities start at 09.30 and end at 15.30.
- The participant is free to decorate the booth according to his or her own taste, in accordance with the regulations and instructions given by COFEP.
- The booth must be set up on Wednesday March 11 between 1.30 p.m. and 7 p.m. or on Thursday March 12 between 4.30 p.m. and 7 p.m. It is not permitted to set up the booth at another moment. Participation will be denied by COFEP if this rule is violated. Again, the registration fee will not be refunded.
- During the fair, you can park your car/autocar at the parking lot of the venue (Nekkerhal) against payment.
- Each booth is: L 3.5 m x D 2 m and comes with 1 table and 4 chairs. You can choose between: a/ a Heras fence with a personalized banner, b/ a Heras fence with fireproof textiles, c/ your own booth. Make sure to have a certificate stating that the materials you bring are fire proof/ retardant.
- In addition to the table we provide, you are allowed to bring 1 party table yourself. If you do not wish to use the standard table, you can use a maximum of 3 party tables. It is possible to rent party tables with a black cover at 20 EUR/day/table, we will ask for a deposit of 50 EUR in cash.
- Connection points for electricity, heating and ventilation systems or fire protection equipment, which may be located in, above or on the floor of the stand space, must at all times be easily accessible and remain free. Therefore, no floor covering may be installed.
- There is one connection point in the exhibition area for electricity at a maximum distance of 15 metres from the stand. The participant must provide a sufficiently long extension cable with a junction box.
- The total electrical power is limited to 600 Watts per stand. This is more than enough for 2 laptops, a printer and a beamer. Additional lighting can be provided by LED lights or halogen spots, but certainly not by stage spots. If you need more, you should communicate this to COFEP in advance.
- WIFI printers will not be allowed. If you want to use a printer, make sure you have a wired device. If the network is disrupted by your own hotspots or wireless printers, a fine of EUR 1 000 will be charged to the operator of the venue.
- The use of one’s own booth space may not lead to nuisance (= noise nuisance, obstruction of entrances or passage, of light or view in any other form) for the other exhibitors. The emergency exits must be free at all times.
- Waste, paper, cardboard and other combustible material intended for waste must be regularly evacuated from the stands and their surroundings. Boxes, drums and packaging must not be located in or behind the Heras fences.
- The participants are not allowed to place any goods, furniture, signs or advertising material outside or above the stand within the exhibition venue.
- Exhibitors will clean their booth at departure and will also keep the booth tidy during the fair.
- The participant is fully responsible for the materials, products and tools in his stand. He is also responsible for guarding his stand during the set up, during the fair and during the cleaning up of the booth. The venue is not accessible outside the above mentioned hours.
- On Thursday March 12 and Friday March 13 the fair ends at 3.30 pm. Disassembling will not be permitted before the end of the award ceremony.
- Leave the stand in the same condition as it was when you arrived. No deposit is required, but in case of damage or insufficient cleanliness of the stand, a fine of € 50 will be charged.
- No alcoholic beverages may be served or consumed on the stands.
- COFEP is responsible for the maintenance of order within and around the building. The participant is obliged to comply with all regulations and instructions.
- The name “Nekkerhal – Brussels North” may only be used to indicate the location of the fair. At no time may the impression be created that “Nekkerhal – Brussels North” is the event organizer.
Additional regulations with regard to fire safety
- The security services of Nekkerhal-Brussels North and the organizers reserve the right to exclude from participation any practice enterprise that exceeds the space allocated to them and could therefore be an obstruction to a possible fire brigade intervention.
- The use of candles, incense and other decorations that are not fireproof is prohibited. This means that no paper, non-fireproof cloths and/or dried grasses or straw may be used for wall fencing and/or decoration, among other things. The use of helium balloons is also strictly prohibited.
- The decoration material used should be treated with a fire retardant product. Provide a description of the nature of the products used and the treatment date + the duration of the treatment and any precautions to be taken in order to maintain this duration.
- The use of electrical devices (other than laptops, computers, printers and beamers) on the stands during the exhibition activities requires the express written permission of COFEP. The written requests with a detailed description of the equipment must be mentioned on the registration form before December 13, 2019 or communicated by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There is an absolute ban on smoking in the Nekkerhal venue.
- During events and visits, photos are taken to be published on the COFEP/BELFAIR websites and on social media. Each participant can report on the spot that he/she does not wish to be photographed. If someone is still being photographed and published and does not wish to be photographed, this can be reported on simple request (email: email@example.com). The images concerned will be removed.
- Artexis EasyFairs, the manager of the venue, can also make photo or video material. Please inform the photographer if this is not desired.
- During the fair, organized by COFEP, all forms of sales by participants and visitors for real money are prohibited.
- Practice enterprises that do not have a booth at the fair are not allowed to carry out (or have carried out) any sales activities or promotion at the venue. Nor may they distribute flyers, leaflets or catalogues themselves or have them distributed in the building.
- During the fair, visitors who do NOT belong to a practice enterprise, can use trade fair cards for their personal purchases. These cards can be purchased for the price of 1 EUR and are valid indefinitely. There is no limit on the amount of purchases made with the card. Personal purchases must be realistic (no excessive quantities and/or amounts).
- It is strictly forbidden to make purchases using the name of another practice enterprise or a false name.