Connectief vzw/COFEP attaches great importance to the protection of your personal data.
In this privacy statement, we want to provide clear and transparent information about what personal data we collect and how we deal with it. We make every effort to safeguard your privacy and therefore treat personal data with care. Connectief vzw/COFEP complies in all cases with the applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Ordinance (GDPR).
This means that we in any case:
– process personal data in accordance with the purpose for which they have been provided, these purposes and type of personal data are described in this privacy statement;
– limit the processing of your personal data to only those data that are really necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
– request your explicit consent if we need it to process your personal data;
– have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
– not pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the purposes for which they were provided;
– are aware of your rights regarding your personal data, want to point this out to you and respect those rights.
Connectief vzw/COFEP is responsible for the processing of your personal data. If, after reviewing our privacy statement, or in a more general sense, you have any questions about this or wish to contact us, you can do so via the contact details below:
WHY DO WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data will be used by Connectief vzw/COFEP for the following purposes and legal grounds:
– so that you can participate in our activities, events and training courses
– so that we can communicate with you about the concept of virtual business
– so that we can keep you informed of our activities, more specifically by sending newsletters and invitations.
For the above purposes, we may request, store, collect and process the following personal data:
– first name and surname
– Telephone/ Skype Name
– study direction
– billing details
– training body
This information is given to us by you by means of registration forms and the registration form in Basic Bank. We only use the data collected for the purposes for which we have obtained the data.
PASSING ON TO THIRD PARTIES
The information you provide to us may be passed on to third parties if this is necessary for the performance of the purposes described above.
Your data may be shared with other trainers in the COFEP network for exchange concerning the concept of virtual company.
We never pass on personal data to other parties with whom we have not entered into a processing agreement or who are not themselves in compliance with the General Data Protection Ordinance. We make the necessary arrangements with these parties (processors) to guarantee the security of your personal data.
Furthermore, we will not pass on the data provided by you to third parties, unless this is required and permitted by law. We may share your personal data with third parties if you give us explicit permission to do so. You have the right to revoke this consent at any time.
Connectief vzw/COFEP does not retain personal data for longer than is necessary for the purposes described above. In this case, your data will not be kept longer than 10 years after our last contact.
SECURITY OF THE DATA
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing. For example, we have taken the following measures:
– All persons who can consult your data on behalf of Connectief vzw/COFEP are bound to secrecy.
– The files and software in which your data is stored are password protected.
– We will anonymize your personal data if there is reason to do so.
– We make backups of the files in which your personal data are stored, so that we can restore them in the event of physical or technical incidents.
– We regularly test and evaluate our measures.
– Our employees are informed about the importance of protecting personal data.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO YOUR DATA
You have the right to inspect and the right to correct or delete the personal data we have received from you. At the top of this privacy statement you will find how to contact us.
You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or a part thereof) by us or one of our processors.
You have the right to have the data you have given us transferred by us to yourself or on your instructions directly to another party.
Connectief takes photos during its events. You have the right to have your photo removed at any time.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, please contact us directly.
You always have the right to lodge a complaint with the Commission for the Protection of Privacy, which is the supervisory authority in the field of privacy protection. All information can be found on privacycommission.be.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT
Connectief vzw/ COFEP can change its privacy statement. We will make an announcement of this change on our website. The last modification took place on 11/06/2018. Older versions of our privacy statement are stored in our archive. Send us an e-mail if you want to consult them.