- Participation in the fair as an exhibitor is reserved for EUROPEN-registered PE’s. During the agreed period, the participant is entitled to stand space at a location to be determined by COFEP.
- Payment must be made after receipt of the invoice and before the due date stated on the invoice. The registration is only definite after receipt of the payment.
- In the event of cancellation, the registration fee paid will not be refunded.
- A stand can be rented for one or two days. One stand, one PE.
- The participant commits him/herself during the whole fair to dress the stand sufficiently and to man it with sufficient personnel.
- On Thursday 12th and Friday 13th March, the fair activities start at 09.30 and end at 15.30.
- The participant is free to design the stand according to his or her own taste, in accordance with the regulations or instructions given by COFEP.
- The stand must be set up on Wednesday 11 March between 1.30 p.m. and 7 p.m. or on Thursday 12 March between 4.30 p.m. and 7 p.m. It is not permitted to set up the stand outside these hours. Participation in the fair can be denied by COFEP if this rule is violated. The registration fee will not be refunded.
- For the fair you will receive a personal parking ticket for the construction. During the fair, you can go to the car park at Nekkerhal against payment (5 EUR).
- The participant receives the stand space (3.5 metres x 2 metres) with one table and four chairs. Each stand will have a Heras fence that will be covered with fire resistant cloths (certificate provided).
- In addition to the table on offer, you are allowed to provide a maximum of 1 high party table yourself. If you do not wish to use a COFEP table, you may use a maximum of 3 high party tables. It is possible to rent party tables with a black cover at 20 EUR/day/table with a deposit of 50 EUR.
- Connection points for electricity, heating and ventilation systems or fire protection equipment, which may be located in, above or on the floor of the stand space, must at all times be easily accessible and remain free. Therefore, no floor covering may be installed.
- There is one connection point in the exhibition area for electricity at a maximum distance of 15 metres from the stand. The participant must provide a sufficiently long extension cable with a junction box.
- The total electrical power is limited to 600 Watts per stand. This is more than enough for 2 laptops, a printer and a beamer. Additional lighting can be provided by LED lights or halogen spots, but certainly not by stage spots.
- WIFI printers will not be allowed. If you want to use a printer, make sure you have a wired device. If the network is disrupted by your own hotspots or wireless printers, a fine of EUR 1 000 will be charged to the operator of the venue.
- The use of one’s own stand space may not lead to nuisance (= noise nuisance, obstruction of entrances or passageways, of light or view in any other form) for the adjoining stand holders. The emergency exits must be free at all times.
- Waste, paper, cardboard and other combustible material intended for waste must be regularly evacuated from the stands and their surroundings. Boxes, drums and packaging must not be located in or behind the stands.
- The participants are not allowed to place any goods, furniture, signs or advertising material in the broadest sense of the word outside or above the stand within the exhibition complex.
- The participant is obliged to leave his stand clean. He will also keep his stand tidy during the fair.
- The participant is fully responsible for the materials, products and tools in his stand. He is also responsible for guarding his stand during the construction, during the fair and during the cleaning up of the stand. The hall is not accessible outside the agreed hours.
- Only after the official closure of the fair may a start be made with the dismantling. COFEP gives the sign for this. On Thursday 12th and Friday 13th of March the fair ends at 15.30 hrs.
- Leave the stand in the same condition as it was made available by COFEP. Any damage will be repaired by the organization. No deposit is required, but in case of damage or insufficient cleanliness of the stand, a fine of € 50 will be charged.
- No alcoholic beverages may be served or consumed on the stands.
- COFEP is responsible for the maintenance of order within the buildings and grounds. The participant is obliged to comply with all regulations and instructions.
- The name “Nekkerhal – Brussels North” may only be used to indicate the location of the fair. At no time may the impression be created that “Nekkerhal – Brussels North” is the organizer of the exhibition.
Additional regulations with regard to fire safety
- The security services of Nekkerhal-Brussels North and the organizers reserve the right to exclude from participation any PE that exceed the space allocated to them and could therefore hinder a possible fire brigade intervention.
- The use of candles, incense and other non-fire-safe decoration is prohibited. This means that no paper, non-fireproof cloths and/or dried grasses or straw may be used for wall fencing and/or decoration, among other things. The use of helium balloons is also strictly prohibited.
- The decoration material used should in principle be treated with a fire retardant product. Provide a description of the nature of the products used and the treatment date + the duration of the treatment and any precautions to be taken in order to maintain this duration.
- The use of electrical devices (other than laptops, computers, printers and beamers) on the stands during the exhibition activities requires the express written permission of COFEP. The written requests with a detailed description of the equipment must be mentioned on the registration form before 13/12/2019.
- There is an absolute ban on smoking in the exhibition building.
- During events and visits, photos are taken to be published on the website (https://client.cofep.be & www.cofep.be) and on the social media. Each participant can report on the spot that he/she does not wish to be photographed. If someone is still being photographed and published and does not wish to be photographed, this can be reported on simple request via email@example.com after which the images concerned will be removed.
- Artexis, the manager of the room, can also make photo or video material. Please inform the photographer if this is not desired.
- During the fair (co-)organized by COFEP, all forms of sales by participants and visitors for real money are prohibited.
- PE’s that do not have a stand at the fair are not allowed to carry out (or have carried out) any sales activities or promotion in the fair buildings. Nor may they distribute flyers, leaflets or catalogues themselves or have them distributed in the exhibition buildings.
- During the fair, visitors who do NOT belong to a PE, can use fair tickets for their personal purchases. These tickets can be purchased for 1 EUR from COFEP. They are valid indefinitely. There is no limit on the amount of purchases made with the card. Personal purchases must be realistic (no excessive quantities and/or amounts).
- It is strictly forbidden to make purchases under the name of another virtual company PE or under a false name.